We respect the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. We take your right to privacy seriously and want you to feel comfortable using our website.
1. Information Collection
We may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address, gender, occupation, age, personal interests and any other information provided. For some services and products, we may also collect your personal information to enable verification of your identity, including information from your NRIC, passport, driver’s licence, and health care and concession cards. If you access any of our services through a social network site such as (but not limited to) Facebook, we may collect certain information provided to us by that social network site, such as (but not limited to) user name, site ID and email address. We may also collecting non-personal information such as (but not limited to) type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, device/hardware used, software version, IP address, settings, global positioning information, Wifi information, etc.
It is mandatory for you to provide us with your name, contact information and other details marked as mandatory as requested by us. If you choose not to furnish any mandatory personal data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data, you agree that (notwithstanding any agreement between you and us) we may not be able to provide you with our services and products.
2. Purpose of Personal Data collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our Websites and the other related channels may be processed for the following purposes (collectively, "Purposes"):
• to ensure that content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide a better or more relevant service or product to you
• to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
• to manage and verify your membership for our customer loyalty scheme (where applicable);
• to direct market our products and/or services to you;
• to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
• to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
• to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
• to process exchanges or product returns;
• to conduct survey, poll from time to time;
• to improve our services;
• to respond to your requests or complaints;
• to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by us and/or our partners and/or advertisers;
• to process your payment transactions including without limitation to credit control services; and
• to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
3. Use and Disclosure
We may disclose your Personal Data within our groups, associates, branches, contractors, service providers or business partners.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
a) Any parties for handling the enquiry or property listing you have submitted to us.
b) Other parties where you have requested information or services from them
c) Relevant authorities in compliance or request by any enforcement parties, legislation or law.
d) Our service providers that may provide you with product or services on our behalf or directly from them.
5. Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of the above Purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on these Websites, or the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of any products and/or services offered by us may be denied or affected.
5. Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard or soft copies or in servers located in Malaysia or outside Malaysia. It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to third party services providers based/located outside Malaysia. By continuing usage of the Websites, products and/or services, you hereby consent to such transfer.
We do not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by us but you may email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
9. Public Feedback/Comment Area
Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data. We may use part or full, disclose, sharing any information to any other public media or social platform.
10. Job Applicants
Personal Data provided in connection with an application for employment will be used to determine your suitability for a position with us and, if applicable, your terms of employment or engagement.
Your information may also be used to monitor our recruitment initiatives and equal opportunities policies.
Your details may be disclosed to third parties to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers and credit reference agencies. Credit reference agencies record these searches and you can contact us to find out which agencies we used. Unsuccessful applications may be retained to match your skills to future job opportunities.
Websites contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We have established relationships with advertisers and/or business partners but such relationships are generally technical in nature, or content collaborations. If any advertisers and/or business partners access to any information entered by users in our database, this fact shall be disclosed to the user upon initiating the registration process. Users who feel they do not wish their information to be shared by anyone other than the Websites may then opt out of completing the registration.
15. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You may contact us at email@example.com for further action.
15. No Guarantee